In today's rapidly changing world, there's an ever-increasing need for digital talent. This need for digitally skilled workers is outpacing the economy at a rate of 6 to 1. So what are we doing to prepare our students for this reality? It's time we draw attention to this issue, prepare our students for the future, and close the gap!
Microsoft in Education Canada is excited to invite you to join the Facebook Live broadcast of our panel on the topic of Closing the Digital Skills Gap. We'll be hosting an incredible team of industry leaders and experts including:
- Peter Singh, CIO, Toronto District School Board
- Manon Gardner, Executive Superintendent, Toronto District School Board
- John Stackhouse, Senior Vice-President, Office of the CEO, RBC Royal Bank of Canada
- Kim Kirk, Student Success Program, 7 Generations Education Institute
- Barb Collins, CEO, Humber River Hospital
- Martha Jez, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Fair Chance Learning, will moderate the panel
We'd love you to join us! You can RSVP and set a reminder by heading to the event on our Facebook page.
We're excited to learn from these leaders and open up the conversation around digital skills!